- Do I need to bring anything to the event?
No. All materials, are included in the price. BYOB and Food welcomed.
- What should I wear?
Please do not wear your designer jeans, or anything of value since we are dealing with products that can damage or stain the material. Stain, paint, saw dust and wax are always being passed around in a workshop environment, so choose wisely in your clothing selection!!
- Do I need to be crafty or have any experience?
No, we will guide you step by step in a relaxed environment.
- Do I have to pick my project ahead of time?
All of our workshops require pre-registration so that we can have adequate time to prep and customize your material.Project selection and customization information for your project is required at the time of booking. Please be sure to double-check your spelling and information to ensure your project stencil and materials will be ready for you at the start of the workshop.
- Can I take my wood pallet home with me?
Yes. Your wood pallet will be dry enough to take by the end of the class.
- Can I take my canvas painting home with me?
Yes. Your Canvas painting will be dry enough to take by the end of the class.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Phone: (516) 293-0000
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Participants must be over the age of 21. Since drinking will be allowed, we reserve the right to eject class members who disrupt the enjoyment of the class for others without refund.