- Classes are One Hour Long
- 6 Week Session Starting Week of January 7th
- Ages 6-8 4:30-5:30, 9+ 5:30-6:30
- Mondays: January 7, 14, 28; February 4, 11, and 25
- Wednesdays: January 9, 16, 23, 30 ; February 6, 13
View Our Woodworking Gallery…
Children create toys and useful projects using various tools. They do not need any prior experience and all the tools and materials are supplied. Children will gain a working knowledge of techniques like measuring, sanding, sawing, shaping, drilling, setting screws, using clamps, hammering and painting. They learn about different types of wood and design projects using wood and their imagination. Power Tools such as a band saw, belt sander, and drill press are used with explicit safety instructions.